Dreaming of the perfect New England getaway this fall? Where the beaches take on their autumn glow, the weather is perfect, and you have plenty of time to meander through our crowd-free quaint shops and markets? Then, why not spend a week or a weekend with us? The Inn at Yarmouth Port is within walking distance, or just a short drive, from some of Cape Cod’s finest shopping.
Check out our favorites!
Shops within Walking Distance
Located in the Village of Yarmouth Port, these shops are all within walking distance of the Inn. Make sure to tell them we sent you!
- Barfield’s Lamp Shop, 175 Route 6A Unit 1, Yarmouth Port. Look no further than this artisan shop for the most beautiful custom shades and unique lamps. You will also find an amazing collection of sandwich glass, whale oil, and hurricane lamps converted to electric.
- VOILA, 169 Route 6A, Yarmouth Port. Acclaimed equestrian artist Frederique Poulain’s new studio features exquisite hand-painted art, ceramic dinnerware, and more!
- Simply Vintage, 161 Route 6A, Yarmouth Port. Simply perfect! Don’t miss this beautifully displayed mix of new retail, vintage, antique, and resale home décor and gift items.
- Design Works, 159 Main St., Yarmouth Port. With a carefully curated selection of original art, vintage goods, home accessories, clothing, jewelry, and kids’ merchandise, this space echoes the laidback coastal lifestyle Cape Cod is known for.
Just a Short Drive from the Inn
- Cathy’s Place, 525 MA-28, West Yarmouth. Fabulous boutique resort wear for women and a wonderful one-on-one shopping experience!
- Scout Vintage Home and Garden, 800 Main St., Rt 6A, Dennis. Check out their wonderful mix of old and new that reflects the owner’s love of France, nature, gardening, and found objects.
- SURGE Boutique, 620 Route 6A, Dennis. Located just inside the Salt Yarn Studio. SURGE boutique offers beautiful apparel, accessories, and gifts that are committed to giving back and that are sustainable and ethically made.
Centrally Located, Luxurious, Cape Cod B&B
Shopping on Cape Cod is a fun way to spend a fall day or afternoon, and the award-winning Inn at Yarmouth Port makes it easy and convenient.
So, shop to your heart’s content, then retire to one of our cozy, luxurious suites (with a home-baked treat, of course!) as the nights get cooler. Wake to our deluxe farm-to-table breakfast and plan your next adventure.
Check our availability for your fall getaway on Cape Cod.