Events & Adventures
Plan Your Perfect Cape Cod Getaway
Cape Cod wraps itself around a pristine bay with white sand beaches that change with every tide. Such is the nature of the events on The Cultural Cape. Artisans and aficionados alike gather here, and creativity thrives apart from the daily hustle and bustle. Couples and friends enjoy coming to our Cape Cod inn to rediscover new and old activities that you’ve always dreamed of experiencing. Whether you are planning a romantic trip or weekend getaway to Cape Cod, we have the perfect package to add on to your stay.
- Art in all its aspects is created by painters, sculptors, weavers, potters et al.
- A 100-year tradition of live professional theater and music on the Cultural Cape from blues and jazz to symphony.
- Indoor and outdoor museums featuring everything from sculpture to maritime history.
- Food from fresh sea salt to the finest produce locally raised and daily caught seafood. All presented in charming farmers markets and at those hard to find tables where world-class chefs perform magic on the Culinary Cape.
- Wine is nurtured in our seaside microclimate and craft beer from a long tradition of ocean-going grog.
We love to assist our guests as you plan your dream Cape Cod weekend getaway. Our innkeepers can help create an experience unique to your own muse and your own sense of adventure. Whether you crave concerts, museums, galleries, literary readings and author signings, antiquing, seashell gathering, world-renowned whale and seal watching, kite sailing, kayaking, fly fishing, sunset gazing, history and architecture. Our historic Cape Cod bed and breakfast is only minutes away from countless area attractions and offers a place to spend quality time after a long day of adventure.
Please call the Inn directly at (508) 744-7546 or send us an email and we will be happy to assist you to plan your Cape Cod getaway in any way from schedules, tickets, ideas, little know retreats and our favorites. Make sure to check out our lodging as well to see our luxurious guest rooms that are spacious and feature unique amenities such are fireplaces and tubs.
Come see one of the most revered musicals of all time, “She Loves Me,” with music by Jerry Bock and Sheldon Harnick and book by Joe Masteroff. Directed by David …
The Village Garden Club of Dennis is sponsoring a garden tour featuring 8 stops on June 22, 2019 from 10am to 4pm in Dennis Village and East Dennis. All homes …
It’s opening night for the beloved musical classic, “She Loves Me,” at the Eventide Theatre Company which runs May 2 thru May 19th! Come stay with us 2 nights anytime …