Cape Cod boasts 40 miles of national seashore. A thriving summer theater scene. Miles of bike trails, fascinating museums, and the absolute best whale watching. With all this activity, you are going to need sustenance! Fortunately, ‘the Cape’ is a foodie’s delight. It’s brimming with easy fresh and gourmet options. Here’s our list of the top 7 Cape Cod restaurants you must try.
There’s a little something to suit everyone’s tastes and all of our picks offer unmatched creativity and exceptional attention to detail. Just remember, tables fill up fast! Be sure to make reservations in advance! And consider take-out with curbside pickup as an option. Check out each establishment’s website for more information.
Our Favorite Restaurants on Cape Cod
- Inaho Japanese Restaurant: Outstanding sushi and Japanese. Always fresh, innovative, and inimitably crave-able.
- The Pheasant: Bold and dynamic fare for foodies who appreciate farm-to-table menus. Enjoy locally available ingredients and beautiful dishes made-from-scratch in a beautiful, rustic setting.
- Grill 43: A big, beautiful, wood-burning pizza oven. Brand new patio area. Playful small plates, and unusual full course flavor combinations for those in the mood for more contemporary, bistro-style fare.
- Old Yarmouth Inn: The quintessential Cape Cod gem. An Inn built in 1696 with great meals and excellent, entertaining service.
- Scargo Cafe: Contemporary, comfortable, and creative. It’s all great here: the food sources, inventiveness, cooking, and plating. Plus, be sure to try the famous grapenut custard!
- FIN: Astonishingly good, sustainable, seafood dishes paired with eclectic wines and creative cocktails.
- The Ocean House: Luxurious Nantucket Sound views, amazing small plates, and outstanding cocktail service.
Bonus: Our beautiful, historic Cape Cod bed and breakfast – The Inn at Yarmouth Port – is just steps away from Inaho, Grill 43 and Old Yarmouth Inn. Make us part of your fine dining adventure!
Give these Cape Cod restaurants a try and let us know what you think.
And remember, back at The Inn at Yarmouth Port, you’ll be treated to an amazing breakfast each morning to ready you for your day of exploring. Consider us for your next stay on Cape Cod.