Policies for the Inn at Yarmouth Port
Updated March 22, 2021
Massachusetts has a travel advisory in effect as of March 22, 2021, which can be found here: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-advisory.
Please review this advisory prior to making your reservation. Fully vaccinated individuals or MA residents are not required to quarantine nor provide a negative test to stay at the Inn. Any unvaccinated travelers are advised to obtain a negative COVID-19 test 72 hours prior to entering the state. All guests are still required to wear a mask at all times indoors at the Inn and practice social distancing.
Reservations are required and can be made right here on our website or by calling the Inn directly at (508) 744-7546. A reservation deposit is required at the time of booking.
- For reservations that are one night, we require a deposit of 100%. In general we have a 2 night minimum stay but occasionally can accommodate one night.
- For reservations that are two nights or more, a 50% deposit is required. Balance is collected 14 days prior to arrival date.
- If your reservation is cancelled within 14 days of your arrival, your refund will be based upon our ability to re-book your room.
- A $30 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations.
- IMPORTANT BOOKING NOTE: Our historic home has a steep staircase to access second floor rooms and may be difficult for those with mobility challenges.
Check-in time is between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM. We are happy to accommodate late check-ins with advanced notice. Door codes and instructions will be arranged for your arrival. Check-out time is by 11:00 AM. Complimentary parking is provided for one vehicle per room. The primary reservation holder must be 21 years of age or older to check-in. Complimentary parking is available on site for ONE car per room.
Persons 18 and older are welcome at the Inn. The Inn is not suitable for children under 18 years of age.
We are happy to refer you to an Inn that accepts pets or a wonderful local kennel, as our Inn cannot accommodate pets.
There is no smoking nor vaping inside or outside at the Inn.
The use of candles or any open flame in rooms or common areas is also not allowed.
Lodging Taxes are currently 11.7%. Beginning with stays on or after July 1, 2019, an additional 2.75% will be collected on all bookings for the Water Protection Trust Fund. Sales tax for any retail items purchased is 6.25%.
Policies, rates and taxes may be subject to change without notice.