Policies for the Inn at Yarmouth Port
Updated January 2022
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation on Cape Cod and across the nation closely. All local guidance on mask wearing will be monitored and followed. Masks strongly encouraged for unvaccinated individuals. We also encourage any unvaccinated individuals considering a visit to our home, to please have a negative COVID-19 test 72 hours prior to your visit at the Inn. Anyone feeling ill should not travel.
Effective July 30, 2021: The MA Department of Public Health has issued a new mask advisory in light of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s updated guidance. Fully vaccinated individuals are advised to wear a mask or face covering when indoors (and not in your own home) if you have a weakened immune system, or if you are at increased risk for severe disease because of your age or an underlying medical condition, or if someone in your household has a weakened immune system, is at increased risk for severe disease, or is an unvaccinated adult. Masks are still mandatory for all individuals on public and private transportation systems (including rideshares, livery, taxi, ferries, MBTA, Commuter Rail and transportation stations), in healthcare facilities and in other settings hosting vulnerable populations, such as congregate care settings.
Reservations are required and can be made right here on our website or by calling the Inn directly at (508) 744-7546. A reservation deposit is required at the time of booking.
- For reservations that are one night, we require a deposit of 100%. In general we have a 2 night minimum stay but occasionally can accommodate one night.
- For reservations that are two nights or more, a 50% deposit is required. Balance is automatically charged to the booking credit card 14 days prior to arrival date.
- If your reservation is cancelled within 14 days of your arrival, your refund will be based upon our ability to re-book your room.
- A $30 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations.
- IMPORTANT BOOKING NOTE: Our historic home has a steep staircase to access second floor rooms and may be difficult for those with mobility challenges.
Check-in time is between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM. We are happy to accommodate late check-ins with advanced notice. Door codes and instructions will be arranged for your arrival. Check-out time is by 11:00 AM. Complimentary parking is provided for one vehicle per room. The primary reservation holder must be 21 years of age or older to check-in. Complimentary parking is available on site for ONE car per room.
Persons 18 and older are welcome at the Inn. The Inn is not suitable for children under 18 years of age.
We are happy to refer you to an Inn that accepts pets or a wonderful local kennel, as our Inn cannot accommodate pets.
Smoking and open flames:
There is no smoking nor vaping inside or outside at the Inn. The use of candles is strictly prohibited.
The use of candles or any open flame in rooms or common areas is also not allowed.
Lodging Taxes are currently 11.7%. Beginning with stays on or after July 1, 2019, an additional 2.75% will be collected on all bookings for the Water Protection Trust Fund. Sales tax for any retail items purchased is 6.25%.
Policies, rates and taxes may be subject to change without notice.