Policies for the Inn at Yarmouth Port
COVID-19 Temporary Policy Updates
Phase 2 of the state’s reopening plan began on June 8, 2020 and lodging facilities are able to reopen. We will be opening on June 16, 2020 and are now accepting new reservations for stays of June 16, 2020 and beyond. Two and three night minimums are required based on the day of the week. We are no longer able to accept one night reservations.
- At this time, for any reservation made before or after June 16, 2020, our current policy listed below stands.
- If you or we need to cancel a reservation, we will remain as flexible as possible to ensure that your needs are met.
- Please review our COVID-19 Response page to ensure that you are familiar with new operating procedures as will be asked to comply with all procedures in accordance with state mandates.
- We have been asked to inform you that the State of Massachusetts urges all visitors to the Commonwealth to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Reservations are required and can be made right here on our website or by calling the Inn directly at (508) 744-7546. A reservation deposit is required at the time of booking.
- For reservations that are one night, we require a deposit of 100%. In general we have a 2 night minimum stay but occasionally can accommodate one night.
- For reservations that are two nights or more, a 50% deposit is required. Balance is collected 14 days prior to arrival date.
- If your reservation is cancelled within 14 days of your arrival, your refund will be based upon our ability to re-book your room.
- A $30 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations.
- IMPORTANT BOOKING NOTE: Our historic home has a steep staircase to access second floor rooms and may be difficult for those with mobility challenges.
Check-in time is between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM. We are happy to accommodate late check-ins with advanced notice. Door codes and instructions will be arranged for your arrival. Check-out time is by 11:00 AM. Complimentary parking is provided for one vehicle per room.
Children over the age of 17 are welcome at the Inn. The Inn is not suitable for children under 18 years of age.
We are happy to refer you to an Inn that accepts pets or a wonderful local kennel, as our Inn cannot accommodate pets.
There is no smoking nor vaping inside or outside at the Inn.
The use of candles or any open flame in rooms or common areas is also not allowed.
Lodging Taxes are currently 11.7%. Beginning with stays on or after July 1, 2019, an additional 2.75% will be collected on all bookings for the Water Protection Trust Fund. Sales tax for any retail items purchased is 6.25%.
Policies, rates and taxes may be subject to change without notice.