Policies for the Inn at Yarmouth Port
COVID-19 Temporary Policy Updates
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Massachusetts Travel Order issued by the Governor of MA updated December 20, 2020
TO OUR VALUED OUT OF STATE GUESTS, PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATION:
- Non-restricted travel: If you are traveling to Cape Cod from within MA, or HI
you are NOT mandated to self-quarantine. This list of lower risk COVID-19 states will be updated regularly.
- Restricted travel: Visitors from all other states must complete a Massachusetts Traveler Form registering with the state before arrival. A 14 day mandated quarantine is also required upon entering the state and before your arrival to the Inn unless a negative COVID-19 Test result is obtained PRIOR to your arrival. The test specimen must be taken within 72 hours of arrival and results available upon arrival. A negative result from an antigen test must be confirmed by a negative result from an FDA EUA-approved molecular (PCR) SARS-CoV2 test, on a sample obtained 72 hours or less prior to arrival in Massachusetts. Serology tests will not be accepted. The Inn cannot be used to quarantine while waiting for test results. Non-compliance may result in fines of $500 per day by the State.
- If you or we need to cancel a reservation, we will remain as flexible as possible to ensure that your needs are met.
- Please review our COVID-19 Response page to ensure that you are familiar with new operating procedures as will be asked to comply with all procedures in accordance with state mandates.
Reservations are required and can be made right here on our website or by calling the Inn directly at (508) 744-7546. A reservation deposit is required at the time of booking.
- For reservations that are one night, we require a deposit of 100%. In general we have a 2 night minimum stay but occasionally can accommodate one night.
- For reservations that are two nights or more, a 50% deposit is required. Balance is collected 14 days prior to arrival date.
- If your reservation is cancelled within 14 days of your arrival, your refund will be based upon our ability to re-book your room.
- A $30 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations.
- IMPORTANT BOOKING NOTE: Our historic home has a steep staircase to access second floor rooms and may be difficult for those with mobility challenges.
Check-in time is between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM. We are happy to accommodate late check-ins with advanced notice. Door codes and instructions will be arranged for your arrival. Check-out time is by 11:00 AM. Complimentary parking is provided for one vehicle per room. The primary reservation holder must be 21 years of age or older to check-in. Complimentary parking is available on site for ONE car per room.
Persons 18 and older are welcome at the Inn. The Inn is not suitable for children under 18 years of age.
We are happy to refer you to an Inn that accepts pets or a wonderful local kennel, as our Inn cannot accommodate pets.
There is no smoking nor vaping inside or outside at the Inn.
The use of candles or any open flame in rooms or common areas is also not allowed.
Lodging Taxes are currently 11.7%. Beginning with stays on or after July 1, 2019, an additional 2.75% will be collected on all bookings for the Water Protection Trust Fund. Sales tax for any retail items purchased is 6.25%.
Policies, rates and taxes may be subject to change without notice.