Policies for the Inn at Yarmouth Port
Updated January 2024
Reservations are required and can be made right here on our website or by calling the Inn directly at (508) 744-7546. A reservation deposit is required at the time of booking.
- For reservations that are one night, we require a deposit of 100%. In general we have a 2 night minimum stay but occasionally can accommodate one night.
- For reservations that are two nights or more, a 50% deposit is required. Balance is automatically charged to the booking credit card 14 days prior to arrival date.
- If your reservation is cancelled within 14 days of your arrival, your refund will be based upon our ability to re-book your room. We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance as refunds requested outside of the stated policy will not be considered.
- A $30 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations.
- IMPORTANT BOOKING NOTE: Our historic home has a steep staircase to access second floor rooms and may be difficult for those with mobility challenges.
Check-in time is between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM. We are happy to accommodate late check-ins with advanced notice. Door codes and instructions will be arranged for your arrival. Check-out time is by 11:00 AM. Complimentary parking is provided for one vehicle per room. The primary reservation holder must be 21 years of age or older to check-in. Complimentary parking is available on site for ONE car per room.
Persons 21 and older are welcome at the Inn. The Inn is not suitable for children under any circumstance.
We are happy to refer you to an Inn that accepts pets or a wonderful local kennel, as our Inn cannot accommodate pets.
Smoking and open flames:
There is no smoking nor vaping inside or outside at the Inn. The use of candles is strictly prohibited.
The use of candles or any open flame in rooms or common areas is also not allowed.
Lodging Taxes are currently 11.7%. Beginning with stays on or after July 1, 2019, an additional 2.75% will be collected on all bookings for the Water Protection Trust Fund. Sales tax for any retail items purchased is 6.25%.
Policies, rates and taxes may be subject to change without notice.