Events and Adventures
Cape Cod wraps itself around a pristine bay with white sand beaches that change with every tide. Such is the nature of the events on The Cultural Cape. Artisans and aficionados alike gather here and creativity thrives apart from the daily hustle and bustle.
- Art in all its aspects is created by painters, sculptors, weavers, potters et al.
- A 100 year tradition of live professional theater and music on the Cultural Cape from blues and jazz to symphony.
- Indoor and outdoor museums featuring everything from sculpture to maritime history.
- Food from fresh sea salt to the finest produce locally raised and daily caught sea food. All presented in charming farmers markets and at those hard to find tables where world class chefs perform magic on the Culinary Cape.
- Wine is nurtured in our sea side micro climate and craft beer from a long tradition of ocean going grog.
We love to assist our guests as you piece together an experience unique to your own muse and your own sense of adventure. Whether you crave concerts, museums, galleries, literary readings and author signings, antiquing, sea shell gathering, world renowned whale and seal watching, kite sailing, kayaking, fly fishing, sunset gazing, history and architecture. We could go on… Please call the Inn directly at (508) 744-7546 or send us an email and we will be happy to assist you with your events in any way from schedules, tickets, ideas, little know retreats, and our favorites.