We are a culture that LOVES to travel! As of this post, The Inn at Yarmouth Port and our neighboring businesses are open and serving guests daily. However, some travelers are waiting out the passing of the coronavirus others have had to postpone or cancel upcoming nearer stays in order to help stop the spread of the virus. We support you and the CDC in these efforts. We are also following all CDC and local government advice to ensure the safety of our guests and community.
Other travelers are in mid-stream of planning summer and fall vacations but are afraid to lock it in on the calendar for fear of losing their investment and racking up extra fees.
What if you could sketch out a plan for your vacation, have something to look forward to, get to know your innkeeper AND get a great value?
We’ve come up with an idea to help you do just that: The Travel Lover’s Package! We are offering this package for a limited time only.
Here’s how it works.
Step 1: Call us directly. 508-744-7546 We want to hear about the kind of Cape Cod vacation you’d like to craft for yourself when you’re off and travelling again! What’s your favorite season? Are you a theater or music lover? A foodie, a beach goer, a bike enthusiast? We LOVE talking to you, our cherished guests! Additionally, we can give you many tips on planning a Cape Cod vacation! Consider us your virtual concierge!
Step 2: Book your Package which will include:
- An non-expiring gift certificate for a future stay in one of our gorgeous rooms–with a twist! For every $100 purchased, we will add $25 to the face value gift certificate. No expiration date. No black out dates. Your gift certificate can be applied to any future stay (new bookings only) based on availability.
- Choose your personalized experience booster (optional): Based on our conversation, we can help you create an amazing vacation to look forward to when you arrive. Add-on any of the following (at an additional charge) to your experience: A gift card to a local restaurant, theater tickets, whale watching tickets, a special cake to celebrate or something thing else? You don’t need a dates, we will handle scheduling your booster once you schedule your dates and will have it ready when you do book! Certain event tickets will need some coordination.
- Our farm to table multi-course breakfast served daily! Guest love our Fluffy Fritattas, Outrageous French Toast and our locally made sausage! and that’s just to name a few.
- Our freshly baked treats and snacks and beverages available 24/7 and change daily: Cookies, Lemon Cakes, Chocolate Covered Chocolate Cake bombs, banana bread and more!
- Fresh Flowers & Cookies in your room upon arrival
So when you’re ready to visit, be it next month, later this season or even next Fall, we are ready to pamper you and help you experience the beauty of Cape Cod and the Inn at Yarmouth Port.
Come join us. Relax. Rejuvenate and look forward to an amazing vacation!