Photo credit: Robert Nash
September 20 – November 24, 2019
In just a few weeks, The Cultural Center of Cape Cod will host one of the most exciting exhibits to hit this area! A rare collection of motorcycles and art from the private collection of David McGraw. McGraw has worked tirelessly for years restoring Harley Davidson Motorcycles and other two-wheeled wonders. Some of his works are one-of-a-kind and so rare that the company itself doesn’t even own them. The Cape is buzzing about this event which is a must for anyone who enjoys collectibles and of course motorcycles!
You’ll want to book your accommodations early for this event as large crowds are expected!
Other Reasons to Attend
- There is an opening gala special reception that will be held on September 20th
- The Inn at Yarmouth Port is just a few miles from this amazing event
- Breakfast, snacks and baked goods are included daily in your room rate
- The water at the beach will still be warm and beach parking is FREE
- The crowds have lessened, the traffic is manageable
- The better restaurants are still open
- The weather is perfect and the fire table in the garden at the Inn is waiting for you
So, what are you waiting for?
Link to the video: https://www.facebook.com/CulturalcenterofCapeCod/videos/2306301482988530/
Tickets for the opening and the exhibit can be purchased here.