Convenience at its Finest
Our lovely inn just steps away from diverse eateries, all serving something simply extraordinary. Delight in the quaint atmosphere of our beloved village. Breathe in the fresh air and fill your time on “The Cape” surrounded by the experience of it all as you walk these fine dining establishments. Like our Breakfast at The Inn at Yarmouth Port, it’s more than just a meal; it’s an art form. Each restaurant combines a sentiment of unmatched creativity and exceptional attention to detail.
Advanced reservations are strongly recommended especially during the summer months. Please see each establishment’s website for more information, menus and take-out procedures. For a more comprehensive, town by town guide please see our Ultimate Dining Guide here.
When it comes to indulging in the perfect dining experience, you can’t go wrong at one of the following places all located on historic Route 6A and all personally tested by our innkeepers!
- Inaho Japanese Restaurant
- Open Tues- Sat 4pm for take-out and indoor dining | Advanced reservations required | Closed Sun & Mon | 505-362-5522 | Can walk from the Inn
- Old Yarmouth Inn
- Open Thurs -Tues 4pm- 8pm for take-out, indoor and outdoor dining| Advanced reservations strongly suggested for both indoors and outdoors | 508-362-9962 |Can walk from the Inn
- The Pheasant
- Open Wed-Sun, Closed Mon & Tues| reservations suggested | 508-385-2133
- Scargo Cafe
- Open Mon-Sun | take out, outdoors and indoors | Advanced reservations required | 508-385-8200 | Dennis Village, a 4 mile drive
- Spinnaker Restuarant
- Check website for hours| indoor and outdoor dining | Advanced reservations required| 508-896-7644 | Brewster Village, a 20 minute drive
- Open Tues-Sun 5pm-9pm | Closed Mon | Indoor and outdoor dining | 508-385-2096 | Dennis Village, a 4 mile drive