Convenience at its Finest
Our lovely inn just steps away from three diverse eateries, all serving something simply extraordinary. Delight in the quaint atmosphere of our beloved town while breathing in the fresh air and filling your time on “the Cape” surrounded by the experience of it all on your walk to these fine dining establishments. All the cuisine there is more than just a meal; it’s an art form. Each combining a sentiment of unmatched creativity and exceptional attention to detail, these elements are handmade into each dish.
Local restaurants continue to provide take-out with curbside pick-up and have recently started indoor dining with limited capacity. Advanced reservations are strongly recommended. Please see each establishment’s website for more information, menus and pick-up procedures.
When it comes to indulging in the perfect dining experience, you can’t go wrong at one of the following places:
- Inaho Japanese Restaurant
- Open Tues- Sat 4pm for Curbside take-out and limited indoor occupancy| Advanced reservations required | Closed Sun & Mon| 505-362-5522
- Grill 43
- Open Tuesday-Saturday 4:30pm for Curbside take-out | Closed Sunday & Monday | Advanced reservations required for indoors| 4 outdoor tables that are first come first serve |508-255-5440
- Old Yarmouth Inn
- Open daily 4pm- 8pm for Curbside take-out and limited indoor occupancy| Advanced reservations required or both indoors and outdoors | 508-362-9962
- The Pheasant
- Open Wed-Sun, Closed Mon & Tues| Take Out then dine at one of 17 outdoor tables which are first come first served | 508-385-2133
- Scargo Cafe
- Open Mon-Sun | take out, outdoors and indoors | Advanced reservations required | 508-385-8200